Click here to access the Bennington Public Library Online Catalog: https://bennington-pioneer.bywatersolutions.com
How to Use the Catalog:
- You do not have to log in to search the catalog.
- For a simple, quick search enter keywords relating to what you’re looking for.
- Use the drop-down menu to search for a specific title, author, subject or series.
- Try the Advanced Search for more options.
- When using Advanced Search, remember to select Bennington Public Library from the drop down box towards the bottom of the page. This will limit your results to Bennington Public Library materials.
How to Access Your Library Account:
- Use your library card bar code number for your login and your last name (all lowercase, no capitals) for your initial password.
- Once logged in the first time, change your password to protect your privacy. Please make a note of the new password, as library staff will not be able to recover it for you once it is changed.
- Log into your library account to place holds, create lists of books, or post comments about books you’ve read. You may also update your personal information and preferences.
- If you log into your account on a library computer, please remember to log out at the end of your session.