The following events and activities are cancelled until further notice:
Every 1st and 3rd Saturday @ 11:00 AM (September – May)
- Young and beginning readers are encouraged to read with the aid of one of our teen volunteers. They may read to the volunteer or have the volunteer read along with them so that they can develop their literacy skills.
- This program lasts for 45 minutes.
- Teens may contact us about their interest in volunteering as a Reading Buddy.
Make It Take It Saturdays–BYOP
Every 2nd and 4th Saturday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
BYOP–Bring Your Own Project and be creative @ your library!
Knitting, Crocheting, Scrapbooking, Sewing, Painting, Coloring, etc.
Creativity is intelligence having fun. —Albert Einstein
- Relax in a welcoming environment and share ideas and stories as you work on personal projects with the support of fellow knit/crochet, Scrapbooking, Sewing, etc. enthusiasts.
- All ages welcome.
- Join us for a fun morning and afternoon of sharing, learning, teaching, and fellowship.
Volunteer in the Library – Adopt a Shelf
Ask our library staff how you can help us with our books and shelves – and gain more volunteer hours!