Fall into fun at the library! Whether you join us for Golden Sowers Book Club, Lego Club, Read to a Dog, STEAM, special events, or all of the above.
Fall Library Events & Activities for Children k – 5
Registration is required for activities at the library. Click the buttons below to view registration forms for each age group. You may pick and choose which activities your child will attend.
Fall Elementary STEAM
2nd & 4th Wednesdays @ 3:45 PM (Starting September 22nd)
- Hands-on activities, games, and concepts of science, technology, engineering, art, and math.
- This program lasts for 45 minutes.
Elementary Golden Sower Book Club
2nd Tuesday of the Month at 4:00 PM (September 14th – May 10)
September 14th – Story Dice/Expectations/Intro
October 12th – Count Me In
November 9th- When Stars Are Scattered
December 14th – From the Desk of Zoe Washington
January 11th- Song For A Whale
February 8th – Caterpillar Summer
March 8th – TBD
April 12th – TBD
We will discuss Golden Sower nominated chapter books, have a snack, and do an activity related to the book. This program is geared for children age 8 – 12. Please sign up so we have enough books and supplies.
1st & 3rd Wednesdays @ 3:30 PM (starting September 15th)
1st & 3rd Saturdays @ 10:30 AM (starting September 18th)
- Build, explore, and collaborate with fellow LEGO enthusiasts on a creation of your own!
- Ages 6 and under will require either a parent or older sibling to attend with them.
- This program is open to all ages.
Read to a Dog
1st Saturday of the Month 11:00 am – Read to a Dog (starting October 2nd)
Bellarina Reading Program will join us October 2nd.